From S.T.E.P. Project Wiki
2.2.6 Current-Guide Changes (since release)
|Notice: Beginning with v2.2.5, changes to the live guide (in this top section) can occur at any time between releases, so reference this section of previous guides to ensure nothing is missed that may impact downstream releases (link above).|
- 1.C.2 - AMD Users: Edited according to Quitch's recommendations; also added instructions for saving settings as an application-specific profile.
- Added the crime radius fix via Wrye Bash to the guide. It's located just after the mod tables.
- Removed "Core" attribute from several mods per administrative discussion in preparation for STEP v2.3.0
- Guard Dialogue Overhaul moved to Section D - Fixes.
- Terrain Bump has been re-uploaded to the Nexus with SparrowPrince's permission, so this has been added back as Core.
- Removed Bumpy Inn & Shop Signs, since it is hidden indefinitely on the Nexus.
- Removed Ancient Nord Armor Fix, since it is now incorporated into the USP.
- Removed Better Rocks & Mountains since it is fully redundant with No Stretching
Mod Notes & BCFs
- New Idles for Skyrim - Detailed notes updated.
- Non-Essential Children - Link updated per mod author's request. Now points to the mod's original page which has the updated versions of the mod.
- Enhanced Night Skyrim - Now recommending "Lower stars" instead of "Medium stars" as previously recommended.
- Enchantment Effect Replacer - Plan on dropping for v2.3.0, but recommendation changed from "Combined" to "2Xres" in the interim.
- Skyrim Sunglare - Added recommendation: "No lens flare" version.
- Pilgrim's Delight - Recommendation changed from "Zul Do Dov" to Legacy" version.
- HQ Skyrim Map - Recommendation changed from 1024 to 2048, since this is a small item, and the 1k version appears to have an issue.
- Destructible Bottles dropped due to issues and potential conflicts.
- Consistent Older People Note updated to reflect current version.
- Bellyache's Creature Pack - Modified recommendation to install only the default and not "Bellyache's Choice".
- Real Ice - Now recommending "Half Icecube - Half Dull" to match Skyrim Revisited.
- High Quality LODs - Now recommending the Skyrim Realistic Overhaul textures as applicable.
- Added a warning to the notes for Enhanced Blood and Burn Freeze & Shock Effects..
- Detailed Chests - Changed recommendation from "Rich Dirty" to "Washed-Out Dirty"
- Closer Quivers & Longer Arrows - Changed recommendation from v3 arrows to v4, as the author no longer supports v3.
Initial Release Changes
B - Utilities
C - Extenders
D - Fixes
E - Interface
G - Landscape & Environment
J - Animations & Effects
L - Sound
M - Gameplay
- Categorized Favorites Menu - Replaced in favor of SkyUI 4.0 new Favorites Menu.
- CFM-Oni Edition - Replaced in favor of SkyUI 4.0 new Favorites Menu.
- Dark Brotherhood to Misc - Buggy, replaced by optional file in Even Better Quest Objectives.
- Death Cam Duration Options - Not vanilla intent
- Milky Way Galaxy - Breaks lore
- Realistic Crime Radius -Can now be set in Wrye Bash, unnecessary plugin
- Roosters At Dawn - Causes various issues and is non-critical
- Simple Crosshair - Conflicts with NACMIM