Pack:Everything + The Kitchen Sink
|Everything + The Kitchen Sinkby Mr Moal
Everything + The Kitchen Sink
E+TKS uses STEP 2.10.2 Extended as a base, and incorporates Requiem and a range of other mods together. The goal is to keep with the spirit of STEP, while adding functionality as found in the packs: REGS, Survival, Weather and Lighting, War Ensemble, and Requiem.
|Required Packs:||Pack:Everything + The Kitchen Sink|
|Compatible Packs:||Pack:Everything + The Kitchen Sink|
Work on Hold (2017 08 11)
- I have had a great work opportunity arise that will require lots of overtime, so I will be unable to give any time to work on this pack. This pack is on hold at least for the next month (August), and whenever I get time hobbies (or games of any kind) this will be the first thing I return to. I do not intend to abandon this project, but it will remain on hold until work stabilizes somewhat.
Alpha Build 2.0 Completed (2017 07 08)
- I have finished setting things up in Mod Organizer, and for whatever reason, the game loads so I'll take that as a good sign I haven't done anything overly crazy.
- This has NOT been play tested yet, and I have not made a custom patch yet either. If you can install this and see how it works, and give feedback on the installation instructions, that would be greatly appreciated.
- (2017 07 09) Will need to be making use of Merge Plugins from the nexus to make proper merged patches, as my manual patch for open cities is full of errors.
Alpha Build 2.0.1
- (2017 07 11) Updated the instructions, primarily around the setup of DynDOLOD. You will need to install the Merge Mod from nexus to merge about 20 or so ESPs to have enough room. This is much easier than I first thought, though I have yet to fully test all the features so I'm not 100% certain no ill effects have occurred due to this.
- There are a few minor things I've found that need fixing. Lighting works ok, except that the skylights are way too bright, and don't change color depending on the time of day.
- Have yet to go through every feature from every mod in Skyrim yet. There is lots of stuff to double check yet.
- Follower mod has a known bug in one dialogue branch, where it fails to check if the NPC is a follower before inserting "are you skilled" dialogue option. Therefore every NPC in the game has this. I've looked up a possible fix, and will add this to a patch after testing. Otherwise, just ignore the extra "are you skilled" chat option that every NPC has for now.
- (2017 08 06) Still working on stuff. Since this pack system is being depreciated, I haven't thought though what I'll do to replace it. I can't move this pack to the suggested "Mod Picker" sight because STEP isn't moved there yet, and I can't seem to add custom install instructions, just list involved mods which isn't enough. The system does look very interesting though, and could be helpful, but still...
- For the time being, will be working on getting a stable build set up, and work though some of the bugs I've come across.
Introduction (WIP 0.1)
<Wall of text removed...>
I am making the following assumptions
- You are using Mod Organizer
- You have installed STEP 2.10.2 Extended exactly like the guide, and have run the game to confirm that it works (i.e. make sure it loads, character creation works, saves work, maybe use tgm/tcl player.setav speedmult ### to play superman to test the loading of environments.
- You have a STEP profile that you will leave intact.
- Create a new profile by "COPYING" your STEP profile.
- do NOT repatch your bashed patch, Dual Sheath Redux, Better Shaped Weapons, DynDOLOD etc. Instead, deselect these, and reinstall the relevant mods (some patching makes changes to the esp, so you can't make a copy of the mod, an actual reinstall is required)
- Don't modify or merge patches to the existing mods. If you need a patch for a STEP Extended mod, instead turn the mod off, then reinstall and give the new mod an abbreviation (like R1 - "Your Mod". This can be filtered easily) and install. Position the new mod directly underneath the previous version.
- Actually, do this for ALL mods you install here so you can tell apart the mods that belong to this pack and those from STEP: Extended.
Install this section by section. Each section corresponds to a section with the same name in the STEP: Extended installation.
- Any time a mod from STEP: Extended appears (either for uninstall or reinstall), it provides a context (location) for positioning the mods here. Otherwise, just add these mods to the bottom of the relevant section.
.esp load order:
Once you reach Requiem… STOP. Run LOOT one last time, after that, forget that LOOT exists. LOOT will just cause you grief because it positions Requiem and its patches in the wrong places. Instead once you install Requiem all esp's will be manually positioned. This is non negotiable. Several other esp's are also manually moved or they will not work properly.
CTD, buggieness, general "bad stuff happening"
I will need as much information as possible. If you can, please use the steps below to help find a solution. Assistance to making this a "stable" (stable being a relative term in Skyrim modding) is greatly appreciated.
Adding your own "favourite" mods and then looking for help 😇
Right now the .esp count is (VERY HIGH). This leaves (VERY FEW) more .esp's before the hard cap of FC. I will be staying away from merging esp's for now (I've had bad experiences with this…). Since there are so many overhaul style mods included already in this pack (and there are still a few bugs I haven't captured yet) I may not be able to help you. If you ask for help, please please spend a minimum of 2 HOURS searching for a solution on your own first before asking for help.
- utilize Google. If a 5 second Google search finds a solution to your problem….
- Review the install instructions for your mod.
- Use Mod Organizer and search carefully through the conflicts section.
- If your mod conflicts with another, look up that mods nexus page and search that mod's forum (select Posts page > Under the big blue bar, click on "View forum thread", next (need to be logged in to the nexus forum) "search" for your problem using likely keywords. )
- search the STEP forum for your mod and related problems.
- Use TES5Edit to look through your new mods and see what overwrites them. If something pops up in the papyrus log as missing/error, try searching that in TES5Edit. A mod may overwrite or change the variable. This gives you an idea of what may need load order adjustment.
If all these steps do not yield a solution, then please take note of any potential solutions (that may (not) have worked), symptoms, papyrus log (use paste bin), what you were doing when the crash occurred, any MCM menu items you have changed in the last 1hr of play, if you did something new (like get your first follower, use a lamp for the first time, gave something to a follower that a mod uses [like a lamp, new food, etc.], activate a mod by starting a quest, entering a major environment that a mod effects for the first time, generally anything "new").
- make use of [SPOILER] my text [/SPOILER] to keep your post short and avoid spamming the forum. You can nest these, lots of fun.
Ok ok, maybe you don't have to post quiet that much, but the above is the steps I take when figuring out a bug. So far it has worked quite well for me (eventually at least).
If you have read this far, yay please continue and enjoy. If not, well… Good luck modding Skyrim :)
Essential mods that fix bugs and tweak deficient aspects of Skyrim.
|Bookshelves Updated SKSE Script|| ====Optional====
Allows the player to fill bookshelves fully with books.
|Crash fixes||Suggested by the Requiem Blog, fixes various bugs|
|People are Strangers|| ====Optional====
Removes the players physic ability to know who people are before talking to them. Gives you a reason to talk to every person you meet. The effects are permanent upon game load.
Pick which ever optional file you want, if any.
|Address Unknown|| ====Optional====
Removes the players physic ability to know who's building it is. The effect is permanent, no names are shown on doors. You may need to read the sign hanging above it, or if locked, try knocking on the door (using the Simply Knock mod).
|SafeAutoSave||Exactly as it sounds.|
|Honed Metal -NPC Crafting and Enchanting services|| Gives you both smithing AND enchanting options, allowing you to make custom requests from black smiths and enchanters. Allows you to role play without any crafting skills.
Install the 1.09 Hotfix
|Fires Hurt||Makes camp fires hurt you if you stand in them|
|Dangerous Spell Comments Removed||Exactly as it sounds.|
|Chasing the Dragon - Toxicity and Addiction|| ====Optional====
Helps "limit" potion spam, for which I am fully guilty of myself
Be warned, high value potions will increase your toxicity by max 15%. These settings are configurable. Once you get to 100% toxicity, you loose all regen, though you can keep drinking potions. For each potion you drink, you risk becoming addicted.
Addiction has several stages.
|Potions Animated (Flee while you drink)|| ====Optional====
Helps (further) limit potion spam. When you drink a potion, you have to actually drink it. Allows you to move while drinking, but you can't chug 5 potions with an enemy about to hack you down and expect to get away with it.
Note: Requires FNIS in order to work
|Join Dawnguard As a Vampire Fixed|| ====Optional====
Technically no required. If you want to roleplay a "good"/"reformed" vampire, then this allows you to.
|Falskaar||New DLC addon with a new land and quests|
|Wyrmstooth||If you happen to have a download of this mod kicking around, then it goes here. In general, when patching Falskaar, you get an option for Wyrmstooth too.|
|Wyrmstooth - Tweaks and Enhancements|| If you used Wyrmstooth.
Install options I used the Typo Fix and Notice Board options.
|Enhanced Lighting for ENB-LITE|| ====Reinstall====
|NARC|| Optional Files (Not the Main Files)
Will patch this later.
|Weapons and Armor Fixes|| =====Reinstall====
Follow Step installation, but also install Immersive Weapons patch
Redundant esp's to disable (due to KFR - Kyropty's Fixes Remade)
|Better Stealing||Only high value items are "tracked". Cheap stuff is generic enough that there is no way to prove you stole it from some particular person, and will not be flagged (random cups off a table for instance, as long as you were not seen, won't get a stolen flag).|
|Blocksteal Redux - Prevents accidentally pick up||Normal thieves only steel stuff when crouching so this mod prevents you from steeling when standing up and you have to be crouching to steal anything.|
|Crime Bounty Decay||Bounty decreases over time while you are somewhere else. Defaults mean a pickpocketing attempt takes 4 days to be forgotten, and a murder takes 30 days. Decay rate is configurable in the MCM menu.|
|Dragon Soul Relinquishment||When you reach the Grey Beards, there is an alter where you can cash in dragon souls for a wide range of buffs. These include skill points, HP, attack buffs, etc. This gives you a great place to spend extra dragon souls when you don't have any shouts to unlock anymore.|
|Boethiah for Good Guys|| From the Mod Page:
|Namira for Good Guys|| From the Mod Page:
|Innocence Lost Alternative|| From the Mod Page:
|Blood on the Ice Redux|| From the Mod Page:
|iWASM - Immersive Wait And Sleep Menu||Just looks nicer|
Mods that modify Skyrim's menus and user interface.
|Disease Descriptions|| ====Uninstall====
Redundant with Requiem
|Main Font Replacement|| ====Uninstall====
Redundant with Requiem
|Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn|| ====Optional====
Primarily a role playing mod. Journal your adventures, spice them up a little, and that becomes the story that you just played through.
It also helps to track what you are doing, and what your character build is. That way, if you come back to the character after 3-4 weeks, and have no idea what you are doing, this helps get you back into your character again.
|Mfg Console|| ====Optional====
Helps with debugging. Hit the ~ key, and hit TAB. If this is any extra info, it pops up. If for example a door is floating in the air, you can find out what the mod is responsible. Or if you click on your horse, you can find out how much HP it has left after you accidentally hit it with a fireball.
|Important Information Overhaul|| ====Optional====
If you happen to have a download saved somewhere, you can install it here.
When you are hurt, you get a red tint on the screen. When you are out of stamina, the screen starts to become blurry. When you are out of magica, the screen shfits towards black and white.
Turn off the 3 health stamina magica bars, and experience the immersion of not knowing exactly what your stats are. For role play, its awesome.
|A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget|| ====Optional====
Gives you a handy customizable clock.
|Telescope|| From the Mod Page:
2.F Conflicting Graphics
Graphics mods that cannot be listed within their respective categories because they must be overwritten to achieve the desired result.
|SkyFalls and SkyMills|| ====Reinstall====
2.G Landscape & Enviornment
Mods that modify landscape, buildings, and environments of Skyrim.
|Winterhold - Expanded Ruins||Revamps Winterhold, in an awesome way.|
|Better College Application|| ====Optional====
Picked the Plugin Version. Your choice.
Also grab the Plugin update (if you chose the Plugin Version)
|Immersive College of Winterhold|| Install Main File,
Use Original Book Covers Saturation, Nothing under Nexus Mods
|Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim|| ====Optional====
Grab the Main file and the DLC optional file.
Adds 21 hidden hideouts around Skyrim. Small areas you can make your home.
Install Options. This is personal Preference.
I picked the Deep Immersion options, planning to use Campfire to set up my camp. Same for the DLC optional file. Merge.
|Skyrim Sewers||Download the "Skyrim Sewers 412 Main File" and the optional No Vanilla Navemesh edits file.|
|Open Cities Skyrim|| Download the "Open Cities Skyrim" and the optional "Open Cities Skyrim Patches" Files.
Patches Optional File:
|[ Open Cities Skryim - Patch Central - REGS Compatible]|| Open Cities Skyrim - Patch Central - REGS Compatible
Only install the patches listed below, other mods (like ESF) have their own custom patch. Advice using Control - F to search for the mods
|Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul|| Requiem disables fast travel. Use this to travel instead.
|Farmhouse Chimneys|| ====Reinstall====
Use Step Instructions, but also check the options for
|Helgen Reborn|| !!!IMPORTANT!!!
|Windcallers Pass||A nice environment mod.|
|Lanterns Of Skyrim|| ====Reinstall is Optional====
Use STEP instructions, but use ENB options when applicable
|Vivid Clouds and Fogs|| ====Uninstall====
Already included in Vivid Weathers
|Vivid Weathers|| Use the "Vivid Weathers" File, NOT the ENB Files version.
This is the one stop shop for the weather overhaul of Skyrim. This does it all. And it rocks.
|Realistic Water Two|| ====Reinstall====
Use STEP instructions, but add in these options:
|Vividian ENB|| Lots of stuff to do here
Keep in mind that the ENB settings are basically your preference. I HIGHLY recommend users with something less than a 1070 pick performance options where possible.
1. Install Vividian ENB Files 2. Copy "Vividian ENB Install Files" to your Skyrim Folder 3. Skyrimprefs.ini [Display] bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 bTreesReceiveShadows=1 bDrawLandShadows=1 bShadowsOnGrass=1 bDeferredShadows=1 fGamma=1.0000 iMultiSample=0 // turns off the game's multi-sampling AA bTransparencyMultisampling=0 // turns off transparency AA [Imagespace] bDoDepthOfField=1 Also disable Antialiasing and Anisoptric Filtering in your Skyrim prefs that are accessible via the launcher.
|Blood and Silver - Cidhna Mine Expanded|| ====Optional====
Used the "Basic Version"
|Hold Border Banners|| ====Optional====
2.H Characters & Creatures
Mods that improve the appearance of characters and creatures.
|Inconsequential NPCs|| Main File
|Interesting NPCs|| Main File "3DNPC v3.2"
|Clothing and Clutter Fixes|| Install patch CCF Compatibility Patch for Interesting NPCs
Don't merge with CCF mod.
|Immersive Citizens-AI Overhaul|| ====Reinstall====
Use STEP instructions,
|Provincial Courier Service||Gives that hard working Courier fellow somewhere to live when he isn't tracking you down.|
|Immersive Patrols|| If you happen to have a copy of Civil War Overhaul available (and choose to use it).", Install "DLC Civil War Overhaul Only" version.
Otherwise, Install DLC Aggressive option.
2.I Clothing & Equipment
Mods that add or modify armor, weapons, clothing, adornments, and other equipment.
|Immersive Armors||Don't need to check anything for the installer|
|Immersive Weapons||lots of awesome inside|
2.J Animations and Effects
Mods that add animations and/or effects.
|Realistic Boat Bobbing|| ====Reinstall====
NOTE: leave the STEP installed Realistic Boat Bobbing Mod Activated, and position the reinstalled mod below it. We want the "RBB Row Boats - Wyrmstooth.esp" file, and a few other meshes.
Next, Right Click mod, Filetree
Next, in Optional ESPs tab,
2.K Clutter & Miscellaneous
Mods that modify general items such as furniture, barrels, bottles, food, etc.
|You Hunger - Immersive Food Remover and Stability Booster||Download the Main file|
Mods that modify audio including music, sound effects, environment, and voice.
|Hunters Not Bandits|| Hunters no longer shout threats at deer… they just silently sneak up on them.
Use the RDO main file
Mods that improve game-play. Some significant changes may occur.
|Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My||Everything is a thing, and you can change, loot, wack or break most everything. Don't like that tree, just pull out your wood cutting axe and start chopping. Freezing to death and stumble across a wood pile? Just grab the wood and build a fire.|
|Dynamic Things - Enhanced||Enhanced Edition. Fixes a bunch of stuff, and expands functionality.|
|Clams Drop Pearls|| ====Uninstall====
Requiem already fixes this
|ESF - The Companions Guild|| ====Reinstall====
STEP Uses a limited version, we want the full version main file
(use this patch, not the one from open cities patch central)
|Non-Essential Children|| ====Uninstall====
Requiem already fixes this
|Hearthfire Extended|| ====Reinstall====
Use STEP instructions, but include the iNeed patch
|Lock Overhaul|| ====Uninstall====
Requiem already fixes this
|Even Better Quest Objectives|| ====Reinstal====
Install using STEP instructions, but also include patches for:
|Ultimate Immersive Classes|| ====Optional====
Gives you a starting load out. Especially helpful with Alternate Start Mod. Far more Roleplayie immersiveie than console command entering your load out. It also has a random element in what you get too.
|The Notice Board|| RPG Adventurer questing style system. Pick up a job, and make some cash. Or join some mercenaries on their job and split the reward.
|The Notice Board by MannyGT UPDATED||Main File|
|The Notice Board - Falskaar||Main file|
|The Notice Board Redefined - New Meshes and Textures||4K Main File|
|Smart Cast||Exactly how it sounds. Auto casting based on conditions to automate annoying spells, spell rings so you can cast while mounted on a horse, and spell combos.|
|Civil War Overhaul||If you happen to have a copy of this kicking around, then you can use it here.|
|Mortal Enemies - De-aimbot Your Foes|| We want the Requiem Version
Helps deal with the AI's ability to track you no matter how you move. This makes Dodging "possible", not guaranteed.
|INeed - Food Water and Sleep|| Options
Built in Auto Support for:
|Wearable Lanterns||Install main file, and "Wearable Lanterns - Lighting Fix"|
|Hunterborn|| Install Main File
Install the patches file too
|Deadly Dragons|| We are looking for the variety of dragons here, not the extra HP (though you can use that if you want late game). Converting Dragon Souls should be left to Dragon Soul Relinquishment mod.
|Dragon Combat Overhaul||If you happen to have a copy of this, then use it here.|
|Campfire - Complete Camping System||This is an awesome mod that allows you to set up camp wherever you want. Find a random hidden area? build a camp fire, set up a cooking pot, and pitch your tent.|
|Simply Knock|| ====Optional====
Allows the player to knock on doors, and potentially gain access.
|Frostfall-Camping Survival||Use SkyUI Add-On Option|
|Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life|| This mod will radically change your game play, if you let it.
Basically, instead of death causing a reload of the game to a previous save, this mod introduces some consequences to defeat. These range from waking up some distance away, to having some or all of your gear stripped, and having to complete a scenario to get your gear back. Some scenarios such as the vampire one can leave you "altered" and require other actions to get back to "normal".
|Death Alternative - Captured||Additional scenarios|
|Destroy Dark Brotherhood Adventure RolePlay RPQuestAssist||Gives you a fun/dangerous adventure that takes you all over Skyrim as you track down the elusive Dark Brotherhood (as opposed to the Vanilla quest which just plants a quest marker and says go kill them all).|
|Thieves Guild Hideout Redone|| Main File
|House of Horrors Alternate Ending|
|Follower Mod||There is a dialogue bug which puts the follower dialogue "Are you Skilled" onto everyone/thing you can talk to. Just need to get around to making the patch.|
Pre Requiem Patches
Right Click in the plug in area, and Enable All Search down the list for dummy plugins, disable them.
Disable patch ESPss for mods installed in the requiem section (these will need to be enabled and manually moved later)
- FarmhouseChimneysLAL + CRF.esp
- Mortal Enemies - Requiem.esp
|STEP Compilation|| ====Make a copy of the mod. Disable the STEP install====
|LOOT|| Run loot one last time. After this, DO NOT USE LOOT. All of the following mods and ESP's need to be manually placed.
- FarmhouseChimneysLAL + CRF.esp
- Mortal Enemies - Requiem.esp
Pull Requiem patches down
Please backup your .esp load order now, and don't accidently use LOOT after this.
This is where stuff can get a little tricky. All the mods installed from now on need to have their ESPs manually positioned, as LOOT is unable to properly position Requiem and its related mods.
|Requiem|| Main file, and Hotfix
Double click the mod -> Filetree
|Requiem - Minor Arcana||Main File and ESF patch|
|Alternate Start - Live Another Life|| Load .esp just after Requiem patches
If usign Skyrim Unlocked, then it goes before that
|New Beginnings -- Live Another Life Extension||Great mod for those of us with restartitis|
|Death Alternative - Alternate Start Addon||Lets you start with some of the Death Alternative scenarios. These are intense and very difficult starts, some may not be possible with Requiem.|
|Better Vampires|| Install Options
|[ CAR - Content Addon Reqtified]|| Select Content Addon Reqtified Edition
|Book Covers Skyrim - Compatibility Patch Collection|| Options
Should only be patching Requiem. Other patches covered by STEP Compilation
|Arbitrated Patches - Requiem - You Hunger - Open CIties - INPC - ETAC|| Download:
|Requiem - Civil War Overhaul Patch||Install if you happened to have a copy of CWO that you installed|
|NRM Patches - Requiem|| Download patches for:
|KFR - Kryptopyr's Fixes Reqtified (WAFR-CCF-Requiem)|| Main File
Use Basic Install Option
|COR - Crafting Overhaul Reqtified (CCOR-Requiem)|| Options
|Requiem 1.9.3 Patch Central|| Install Options, use the following patches
Move the follwing ESPs to optional (or disable)
|Telescope - Requiem Compatibility Patch|
|Skyrim Unlocked|| Install Options
We will be merging all changes into NARC (to save a few ESPs)
Search for NARC. Drag all NARC mods directly above STEP Extended Patch.esp Move NARC.esp below the Falskaar, Requiem, and DeadlyDragons ESPs.
Start TES5Edit Right click select none. Now select:
- Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
- STEP Extended Patch.esp
- Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
- Requiem Hearthfire.esp
- Deadly Dragons
- All the NARC ESPs
In the Faction tab of NARC-FalskaarConsistencyPatch.esp
- Highlight everthing in the Factions drop down --> Right click the first item --> copy as overide into…
- Select NARC.esp
- Click Yes to adding master to NARC.esp
- Repeat for EVERYTHING in each of the 3 NARC-Paches
Close TES5Edit, OK to save.
- NARC - Deadly Dragons
- NARC - Falskaar
- NARC - Requiem
Start TES5Edit Right click select none Now select:
- Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
- STEP Extended Patch.esp
- Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
- Requiem Hearthfire.esp
- Deadly Dragons
Now forward edits into the NARC.esp
- open NARC.esp
- open Faction
- Select item, drag and drop the record changes (forwarding) that are red into NARC
- Example, CreatureFaction, has a change in Falskaar that is not in NARC. Drag the XNAM - Relations entries into NARC so they apply.
- Entry changes from RED to Yellow. This is good. Repeat for all Red entries in the Faction tab.
- You want don't Want NARC overwriting other mods changes, such as changes Requiem gives for example.
- Forward Requiem's edits to Stump into NARC.esp as well.
Exit TES5Edit and save changes.
With this the ESP limit has been reached (and passed by about 20), so we will need to merge a few plugins. As a general rule of thumb, we will not touch the Patch Central patches (no matter how tempting they are) as the mod page explicitly warns against it. Instead will be merging patches to a few other mods who's mod authors have stated their mods are safe to merge. Avoiding mods required by other ESPs, such as the STEP Compilation, is also important. If you wish to add some other mods, such as house overhaul mods, you will have to merge those or other ESPs to make room.
Following ESPs were found to be totally overriden by other mods, and should ("probably safe") be disabled (in the Plugins pannel)
|Merge Plugins||Follow the install instructions completely found in the STEP guide (Video guide HERE). You will need all the optionals installed as well. The guide is 45min long, you NEED to watch the following sections carefully: Preinstallation, Downloading, Installation & Setup, Basic Merge Creation and Activation. This only takes about 20 min, and you should be able to install Merge Plugins alongside this tutorial. GamerPoets makes some crazy good quality tutorials.|
quick reference, must watch tutorial video first!
Order the ESPs and Mods that will be merged (both panels)
- Right click first one, make a new merge
- Add the remainder.
- Merges (tab) --> Right click merge --> Plugins --> check plugins for errors
- If its anything but Dark Green, resolve issues
- Right click, Build Merge
The following are merged. I leave the mods enabled (they are mostly overridden) and drag the Merged Mod below them, but disable the ESPs (uncheck them in the plugin panel and position the merged ESP below them).
Reference the Mod list in the dropbox location for more details HERE.
(-5) RealisticWaterTwo - Merged Patch
- RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
- RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
- RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
- RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
- RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
- RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
Moved to Below R1 - Realistic Water Two
(-4) Better Quest Objectives Merged
(collected all patches together under the Requiem patch location.
Better Quest Objectives - Merged Patch BQO - Merged Patch Collected all patches together with the requiem patch, Moved merged Mod below, moved Mod in mod order below Better Quest Objectives
(-3) Vivid Weathers - Merged Patch
- Vivid Weathers - Falskaar
- Vivid Weathers - Wyrmstooth
- Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset
- Vivid Weathers - Minty Lighting patch
Moved below vivid weathers
(-2) Beards Brows nb-scars - Merged Patch
Moved below mods
(-2) ELE - Merged Patch
- Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp
Ignore the error in the Merged Plugins app, the related entry is overridden by STEP Compilation patch anyways.
(-6) Making Room - Merged01
- Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux
- Dead Body Collision
- Traps Make Noise
- WM Trap Fixes.esp
Positioned below WM Trap Fixes, positioned other mods above it, both the ESPs and the Load order
ESP Load Order
Please refer to the text files for load order. this is just way to stupidly complicated to describe. Or you could even drop it into your mod organizer profiles folder, and use it to sort your mods that way.
REV 2.0 Alpha:
- plugins.txt contains the order of ESPs that are activated
- loadorder.txt shows all ESPs, even the disabled ones.
- modlist (Backwards).txt is (for some reason in reverse) a list of the Left pannel mod installation. Basically, read starting from the bottom (first mods) and work your way up to the top of the txt file (the last mods).
- "+" symbol in front of mod shows active mods
- "-" symbol in front of mod show disabled mods
- "*" symbol in front of mod shows an unmanaged mod.
No mods are currently defined in this section within the Wiki.
From Here on, just let the ESPs drop in as they are added/created.
For the first time setup, skip DynDOLOD and Real Shelter. do the rest, and make sure the game loads. Then go back, delete the Reqtificator patch and install them.
|Bashed Patch|| JUST DON'T USE IT!!!
The Requiem Reqtificator does this task
|Dual Sheath Redux|| ====Reinstall====
Using STEP installation instructions, but on the Standalone Mods page, also want
Will need to modify the launcher option in MO, to point to the new name given to the patcher.
|Better Shaped Weapons||Use STEP install instructions, but pick ENB version where applicable|
|Fores New Idles in Skyrim||Use STEP install instructions|
|DynDOLOD|| Install DynDOLOD Resources
To run DynDOLOD with Open Cities, we need some custom steps. Stage2 part A
Continue installation as normal per STEP instructions.
Note, restore your backup of DynDOLOD_TES5.ini if rebuilding.
|Reqtificator|| Installation Instructions HERE
check the following settings BEFORE patching each time Reqtificator is run.
|Real Shelter - Full Release|| The "Real" last mod, even though other mods keep saying they are the last.
now build the patch as per the instructions on the mod page.
Final house Keeping
REV 2.0 Alpha
Included are my ini files. Please look them over and compare them to your own. These settings will depend on how you installed Vividian ENB (so use the one generated by the Vividian install, don't just use the dropbox file).
A few tings I changed (I think) off the top of my head:
LodBias=-0.33 // Lower Values for more detailed Textures at distance, -0,33 selected for Vividian Setup
Guess this is where any additional information goes. I will list bugs I have come across here.
- Put Patch link here
- (2017 07 08) In doors, during the day, windows give a bit too much light into the interior. Need to find a way to balance this out.