From S.T.E.P. Project Wiki
TES5Edit by ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav, SharlikranTES5Edit
Download and extract the archive to any desired location.
TES5Edit must launch through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize installed mods, so add TES5Edit to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Click the gears icon . This opens the Modify Executables window.
- In the Title field, type TES5Edit.
- For the Binary field, browse to your Skyrim directory and select the TES5Edit.exe application.
- For the "Argument" field, type
-o:"C:\TES5LODGenOutput". Any output folder outside of MO's virtual directory is fine if that is desired. This is required for part of DynDOLOD.
- Click the Add button. This will add TES5Edit to the executables list.
- Click OK.
Now to run TES5Edit, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click Run. Also, with TES5Edit showing next to the "Run" button, click the Shortcut dropdown and choose "Toolbar".