From S.T.E.P. Project Wiki
TES5Edit by ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav, SharlikranTES5Edit
Download xEdit and extract the archive to any desired location.
| xEdit must launch through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize installed mods, so add TES5Edit to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Click the gears icon . This opens the Modify Executables window.
- In the Title field, type TES5Edit.
- For the Binary field, browse to folder where xEdit was extracted and select the application.
- For the "Argument" field, type
-o:"C:\xEditOutput". Any output folder outside of MO's virtual directory is fine if that is desired. This is required for part of DynDOLOD.
- Click the Add button. This will add xEdit to the executables list.
- Click OK.
Now to run xEdit, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click Run. Also, with xEdit showing next to the "Run" button, click the Shortcut drop-down and choose "Toolbar".