From S.T.E.P. Project Wiki
TES5Edit by ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav, SharlikranTES5Edit
|| Notice: Note that the download for TES5Edit points to FO4Edit. Do not be concerned. This is the same program. The newest versions of xEdit are simply being written for Fallout 4, but will still work with Skyrim.
Download xEdit and extract the archive to any desired location.
| xEdit must launch through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize installed mods, so add TES5Edit to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Click the gears icon . This opens the Modify Executables window.
- In the Title field, type TES5Edit.
- For the Binary field, browse to folder where xEdit was extracted and select the application.
- For the "Argument" field, type
-o:"C:\xEditOutput". Any output folder outside of MO's virtual directory is fine if that is desired. This is required for part of DynDOLOD.
- Click the Add button. This will add xEdit to the executables list.
- Click OK.
Now to run xEdit, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click Run. Also, with xEdit showing next to the "Run" button, click the Shortcut drop-down and choose "Toolbar".