TES5Edit by ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav, SharlikranTES5Edit
The following process should be used to clean any plugin identified by BOSS as in need of cleaning (including the official DLCs!):
- Launch TES5Edit directly or from within Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer.
- Right-click inside the file listing and click [Select None] from the context menu.
- Check the boxes for "Skyrim.esm", "Update.esm" and the plugin to be cleaned and click [OK]. (Wait for the message "Background Loader: finished" to appear in the right pane.)
- Right-click the plugin to be cleaned and select [Apply Filter For Cleaning]. Wait for the message "Filtering Done" to appear in the right pane.
- Again, right-click the plugin to be cleaned and select [Remove "Identical To Master" records]. There will be a two-second warning, so just click OK once it becomes available. Wait for the message "Removing 'Identical to Master' records done".
- A final time, right-click the plugin to be cleaned and select [Undelete and Disable References]. Wait for the message "Undeleting and Disabling References done".
- Close TES5Edit and accept the changes. (the original plugin is saved to the backup folder under "skyrim\Data\TES5Edit Backups".)
If done correctly, when BOSS is next run, the message to clean the mod that was just cleaned should no longer appear.