Bugs to Fix
This is a list of bugs I've tracked from the forum or as a result of my own game-playing. I will eventually look into these stuff.
- Correct orange glow on lighting at night
- I have completed this for the Lanterns of Skyrim mod. The option is available in the guide patches section.
- Repack SSE High Quality Music
- Check into movement speed record being 40 rather than 44
- Ultimate Fire Effect causes crashes (post)
- I have tested this and could not get the game to crash.
- Remove Small Rocks isn't working (post)
- I have verified it's working fine in my own game.
These are feature requests for the guide. They may or may not make be incorporated.
- Label for classic Skyrim mods
As a result of using WB for the guide I've discovered several mods that where packaged badly for installing in WB. The mods listed below are mods I have taken the time to restructure and rewrite installers for. I have offered the repackaged mods to the mod authors of the mods. I will update this section as the authors upload the new installers to their nexus page.
- ✔Bellyaches Creatures
- ✔CC HQ Septim
- Enhanced Blood Textures (author has been online but is not checking the bug reports)
- ✔Immersive Sounds
- ✔Skyrim SE Skill Interface Re-Texture
- Tempered Skins for Males (Author said he will look into it in August. I've sent him a reminder. No word.)
- ✔Vivid Weathers
These are mod suggestions either from the forum topic or from me seeing an interesting mod on Nexus. These may or may not be incorporated into the guide.