LOOT by WrinklyNinja & TeamLoad Order Optimisation Tool
Resources: Not defined.
Despite Mod Organizer possessing an internal sort function using LOOT, LOOT is currently necessary in order to establish user rules for Meta data and priority. Download and install the Installer version.
Notice:Windows 7 Users
GitHub no longer supports the default secure transfer method that ships with Windows 7. These users will need to enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 on their system, else LOOT will not work.
| LOOT should be automatically added to the list of executables in Mod Organizer. However, if it is not, you must add LOOT to the list of executables by doing the following:
- Click the gears icon . This opens the Modify Executables window.
- In the Title field, type LOOT.
- For the Binary field, browse to your LOOT installation and select the LOOT.exe application.
- Click the [Add] button. This will add LOOT to your executables list.
- Click [Close].
Each time you want to run LOOT, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click [Run].
Notice:If LOOT displays a blank white window and will not display its interface after waiting a bit, close the window and add
--single-process to the Arguments field in the Modify Executables menu.
If LOOT and Mod Organizer are going to used for multiple games, then LOOT can be forced to open for the correct game by adding an argument in the Modify Executables menu.
- Click the gears icon .
- Select LOOT.
- In the Arguments field type
- For other games, do the same thing, but use either
FalloutNV for their respective versions of MO.
- Click [Modify] and [Close].
LOOT will now open for that game instead of whatever game it was run for last.