User:EssArrBee/FNVEdit Mod Cleaning
From STEP Modding Wiki
Directions for Cleaning Mods with FNVEdit
- Select FNVEdit from the executable dropdown in Mod Organizer.
- When FNVEdit loads, right click the mod list and choose "Select None".
- Find the mod that needs cleaning in the list of mods and tick the check box for it, then click [OK].
- After FNVEdit finishes loading, right click anywhere on the left pane and select "Apply Filter for Cleaning".
- Look at the LOOT report:
- If there are more than zero UDRs, right click on the mod being cleaned and select "Undelete and Disable References".
- If there are more than zero ITMs, right click on the mod being cleaned and select "Remove "Identical to Master" records."
- Close FNVEdit and when asked save the plugin that was just cleaned.
- If the Backup Plugins checkbox is ticked the backup plugin will be located in the "Overwrite" folder and a mod can be created for back up plugins, which can be used for all back plugins.