- - NM, I took care of all of the pages using it ... reason is that we have "TOC left" & "TOC right" already. ~z929669Talk 05:35, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- - Didn't know we had those, thanks for updating the pages. I came across a nifty implementation where the TOC (if it's set to show) gets placed in a side bar on the right hand side. Makes it much cleaner. Going to see about getting that functionality added once the Semantic work settles down. Stoppingby4now (talk) 14:09, October 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Saw that you edited the STEP 2.2.1 Guide, changing "sIntroSequence=DISABLED.BIK" to "sIntroSequence=" I heard that the original method does not work for current version of TESV.exe. Can you confirm?
- Also, I like the new stlye changes, but Impact font doesn't look good IMO (I just hate that font mostly). Any other contenders?
~z929669Talk 22:43, January 17, 2013 (CST)
- - I have confirmed that "sIntroSequence=" does work.
- - I also agree about Impact (used as a place holder for now), and I am in the process of hunting down an opensource font alternative that we can use via CSS with @font-face (wanted a little more visual impact for H1 elements, just not as much as..."Impact" ;) ). This will allow us to host the font on the server, and help to ensure that all OS's/browsers use the same font.
- Stoppingby4now (talk) 13:07, January 18, 2013 (CST)
- - Could adjust the kerning. I like the visual of the font, but I'll put up another that was a contender to see how you like it. Stoppingby4now (talk) 21:33, January 18, 2013 (CST)
- I didn't even have a chance to update the font yet. One of my drives took a dump so rebuilding my system. Stoppingby4now (talk) 22:41, January 20, 2013 (CST)
(Reset indent) Had to roll back the ModTable/Row edits. The class for some reason does not translate to the Guide properly from within the Template. Must be somthing about calling a css class through SMW? ~z929669Talk 20:18, January 19, 2013 (CST)
- That makes no sense. Everything was working just fine. I'll take a look and get it working again. Stoppingby4now (talk) 22:41, January 20, 2013 (CST)