Difference between revisions of "Landscapes - Cathedral Concept"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 17:15, May 3, 2020
Landscapes - Cathedral Concept by The Community
Download and install the Main File and the LODGEN Textures for v3 Optional File. Name the Optional File during installation, Cathedral Landscapes - LODGen Textures.
| Notice: STEP Mandate Notice|
STEP wishes to make users aware this mod deviates to a degree from the vanilla style in regards to some landscape textures. However, we feel the benefits the mod brings out-weigh this fact.
Users who wish to use another mod are free to do so. The mod can be removed from the CR Patches (installed at the end of the Guide) by simply removing it from the plugin header in xEdit (it's included only for sorting purposes). Users who choose to do so should install Blended Roads (SE).
The instructions below are for the most vanilla-like options. Users are free to custom their install to their preference.
| FOMOD Instructions|
Cathedral Landscapes includes it's own INI file, therefore users are not required to make any changes in BethINI to support the mod. However, some users may wish to have more or less grass. To do this:
- Double-click on the mod listing in MO's left pane.
- Select the INI Files tab and select the listed INI.
- Click the Open in Explorer button at the top of the right pane.
- Change the value of the iMinGrassSize setting.
- Higher values = less grass and lower performance impact
- Lower values = more grass and higher performance impact
- Default for Cathedral is 60. STEP suggests changing this value by intervals of 10 until the desired result is reached.
- Save the file when finished.